This is a short guide that details how to buy tokens with your debit card or via bank transfer in Changex.
The guide concerns buying tokens via Ramp Network — an external provider of fiat-crypto purchases and Changex partner. Ramp’s crypto buying solution is fast, has low fees, and is very convenient.
For the time being, you can buy the following tokens via Ramp’s fiat-crypto solution: BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT, USDC, DOGE, and LINK. Once that’s done, you can easily swap your new token for CHANGE or HYDRA via what is known as one-sided swaps. It’s really easy and we have a guide for that too.
No Changex wallet? Get one here:
⚙️ How to buy crypto with fiat in Changex
- Once your wallet has been set up, proceed to the currency you want to buy: from the wallet home screen, simply tap the asset you want to buy;
- Tap on the blue “BUY” button in the top right corner. This will take you to the Ramp Network interface;
- Input the amount you want to buy and select your preferred currency if the default one does not suit you. In the “You get” field you can see how much you will receive;
- Click on the green “Proceed” field on the bottom of the screen;
- Enter your email address, then, once it arrives into your inbox, go back to the app and enter the one-time code to verify it;
- Input your crypto receiving address (this comes pre-filled with your Changex address for the crypto you want to buy);
- Pick your payment method and input your payment details;
- Finish your transaction and watch your coins arrive in no time.
🎉🎉 And there you have it — you made your very own fiat-crypto purchase in Changex in seconds thanks to Ramp Network’s awesome interface.
That’s all folks!
Thanks for reading,
The Changex team